Car Scratch Removal Pen
Car Scratch Removal Pens are applicators that are filled with clear coat resin. This is marketed as an effective, easy and inexpensive remedy for clear coat scratches. Fill the scratch with clear coat give professional results in a few easy steps, let the area dry, then buff or polish the surface. It’s a powerful polish that actually buffs blemishes away without causing harm to your paint. Work quickly, cures in direct sunlight. Quickly wipe off excess with a dry paper towel, can cure rapidly.
- Visible Removes Scratches. Small scratches, or sanding and repainting the area if the scratch is deep. It can be used for localized repair to a single scratch or can be applied like a conventional wax for overall car finish restoration.
Permanent . Not easily removed, or pop-off. It can conceal a lot of scratches within your car. Permanent Touch up paint for your car’s deep and light scratches.
- Water Resistant. Clear coating that resists water pressure. It provides an attractive finish by covering and hiding the minor imperfection.
- Non-toxic. Easy to use and will not affect your health because it’s a non-toxic product. Paint removal process without the odor. Indoors or outdoors, you can be guaranteed a safe restoration process
- Odorless. Process without the odor. Indoors or outdoors, you can be guaranteed a safe restoration process.
- UV Sunlight Activated. Work quickly. Cures in direct sunlight
- Works on all colors. Works for any color. Effective for any type of car. Saves costs.
- Close the lid and shake the repair pen thoroughly. Apply a primer on a separate surface.
- Point the pen tip down, press and release the pen tip on the surface until the pen tip is saturated. Protect the pen tip from sunlight! It may take 40 to 50 presses to saturate the pen tip.
- Apply the pen to the scratches in the shaded area. When the resin is cured in the sun, it can work quickly.
- Use dry paper towels to quickly wipe off the excess.
- Size: 14 x 1.5 x 1.5cm
- Weight: 15g
- 1 x Car Scratch Removal Pen