Face rollers have been used for centuries to help maintain the tone, elasticity, brightness and general health of the skin. They are an ideal way to support the absorption of oils and serums while treating your face to a soothing massage. Jade is believed to promote healing, calm the nervous system and instill confidence.
IT’S ALL ABOUT DIRECTIONALITY
Apply your facial serum, sheet mask or facial oil to your face, neck and decollete. Take the double-sided roller and follow the steps below, with light pressure. Repeat 6-8 times in each direction.
- Neck and decollete With the large roller, start at the jaw and move down the neck towards the clavicle.
- Cheeks and jaw With the large roller, start at the center of the face and roll outwards and upwards towards the top of the ears.
- Eyes – With the narrow roller, start from the inner eye area and move across both the upper brow bone and under-eye area, towards the top of the ears.
- Forehead – With the large roller, start at the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead to the hairline. Then roll horizontally from the center of the forehead towards the top of the ears.
Clean the roller with a soft damp cloth after use and allow to dry completely. Do not soak.
- Place in the refrigerator/freezer to maximize the cooling calming effect of the crystal roller.
- Your crystal roller should be wiped down with a dry or little moist towelette only on the crystal parts.
- Do not wash with water.
- Due to natural variations in the stone, your roller is individually unique in color and pattern.
- This is a very delicate item.